Tuesday, February 18, 2014

FORMS OF KRATOM

My kratom vendor has been supplying premium kratom for over 5 years.  They sell kratom in many forms.  Kratom has changed my life as you will read in my other blogs and I want to get the word out.

My kratom vendor sells it in many forms including:

Kratom Capsules


Kratom capsules allow for easy use and quick results. Get the perfect dosage right every time with kratom capsules without any of the work.


Kratom Leaves

kratom leave

Kratom leaves can be used in a variety of ways. Kratom has an amazing taste on top of the desired side effects that it gives you.  I suggest making a nice strong brew of kratom tea.

Kratom Powder

kratom powder


Bali kratom power is great.  You can also use this powder to make kratom tea.  This can also be used in addition to another nice green herb that is a friend of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment